Thursday 11 March 2010

Homework!

Following is the drawing a kid made about his parent’s work. The teacher asked the kids in class to draw how their parents make money. The teacher got panicked after looking at the picture the child drew. She rushed to principal’s office, who called the mother of child for some serious talk. Before I tell you about the profession of the kid’s Mom, have a look at the kid’s drawing.
In explanation, the mother sent a letter with the child the next day in order to explain herself to the teacher:
Dear Mrs. Jones,
I wish to clarify that I am not now, nor have I ever been, an exotic dancer. I work at Home Depot and I told Sarah how hectic it was last week before the blizzard hit. I told her we sold out every single shovel we had. Then I found one more in the back room, and several people were fighting over who would get it. Sarah's picture does NOT show me dancing around a pole. It's supposed to depict me selling the last snow shovel we had at Home Depot. From now on I will remember to check her homework more thoroughly before she turns it in.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment